MIS: Week 9 Lecture Reflection

Today in lecture we had a guest lecturer names Amare Desta.  Amare has a very strong background with many qualifications.  He spoke to us about knowledge.  Knowledge is what drives the world and is the understanding of a information and the way it can be used.  This is similar to what we learned with data and information and how it is the most important currency.  With knowledge the more you have the more powerful you can be.  Being able to be aware of information and connecting it can help you throughout your life.  I found this lecture very interesting because it gives you a different perspective on data, information and knowledge.  In the future I would use the information I learned today to look further into how knowledge can help and can make a person create different connections that they would not have thought of before.  Overall knowledge is so powerful and has large effects on our economy and our world. 

Group Project:  Today my group is meeting up again to look over the changes made to the powerpoint and tomorrow we are going to film.  I was finally able to get my group members to do some work. 

Comments