MIS: Week 8 Seminar Reflection
Today in seminar, we went back to working on excel. In excel we worked on scenarios. This allows you to see different budgets based on different scenarios. So for example when you define certain values that will change you can see the different outcomes if those values change. This is helpful with budgeting because even if an accountant does a lot of research they will never be able to predict an exact budget. This allows a person to show the difference that can occur. I found this interesting and helpful because it makes a nice budget that is easy to read and understand. This will be helpful when making budgets for myself in the future. As I am on an exchange program I am travelling almost every weekend. Using a tool like this can help me lay out my budget so I know my spending for the semester.
Coursework:
We filmed our presentation after we had Susie look it over but when we showed the video to Haider he said we did not have enough IS solutions. I am a little frustrated by this because I wish we had known this before we filmed. Also I am not sure how to make more IS solutions because it is such a small company there are only so many IS solutions unless we make up some that the company would not use. Overall though we are working on fixing it this week and we will film next Wednesday. This will put us just barely finishing in time when we originally planned to be done 2 weeks early.
Coursework:
We filmed our presentation after we had Susie look it over but when we showed the video to Haider he said we did not have enough IS solutions. I am a little frustrated by this because I wish we had known this before we filmed. Also I am not sure how to make more IS solutions because it is such a small company there are only so many IS solutions unless we make up some that the company would not use. Overall though we are working on fixing it this week and we will film next Wednesday. This will put us just barely finishing in time when we originally planned to be done 2 weeks early.
Comments
Post a Comment