MIS: Week 8 Lecture Reflection

Today I was sick and could not make it into class.  After reviewing the lecture slides I see that digital marketing was discussed.  I found this interesting because this is what my group proposed as our biggest IS solution to our coursework business.  Digital marketing is powerful because it can target the customers wants and allow the producer to track how products are doing.  For our project the cafe we chose was having a really hard time with revenue and getting more customers.  They also had no advertising and no website.   Our solution included digital marketing by creating a website and updating their social media.  Also we proposed adding advertisements and student offers for the local students at LSBU to attract more customers.  Using the internet is much cheaper than traditional marketing and can be more affective because it reaches a broader group of people.  This solution would be the most effective for this cafe because it is the cheapest and most powerful way to reach more customers. 

Here is the screenshot from the email I sent you about being sick. 

Comments