MIS Week 7 Seminar Reflection
Today in seminar we worked more with access. I am starting to get a hang on access and was able to get through the assignment within 30 minutes. I found this weeks lesson pretty straight forward and easy to understand. After I finished the assignment I tried to work on my use of access for the coursework 1 project. This was very frustrating and difficult because no body in my group would help me. I was able to make tables on my own and link them together and make a queries. Doing this without an assignment sheet was very difficult but made me understand access even more. Access is a useful tool but I feel it is not as user friendly as excel. Personally for me I would rather use excel to make databases and spreadsheets than access. Overall though access is useful and once you get used to it, it can be easy to use.
I am getting really frustrated with my group because I have done about 90% of the project. I have done everything for excel, access and I made and edited 30 out of the 32 slide presentation. We are filming today so hopefully I can explain to everyone else what they need to say but I hope we can present well. It seems I am the only one who understands it right now which is stressful and frustrating.
I am getting really frustrated with my group because I have done about 90% of the project. I have done everything for excel, access and I made and edited 30 out of the 32 slide presentation. We are filming today so hopefully I can explain to everyone else what they need to say but I hope we can present well. It seems I am the only one who understands it right now which is stressful and frustrating.
Comments
Post a Comment