MIS: Week 7 Lecture Reflection
Today in lecture we went over presentations. Haider talked about prezi and the good and bad of presentations. I have had a lot of presentation experience from my home university so I found this lecture pretty easy and I already knew most of it. I have used prezi in the past and it is very easy to use but for coursework one my group and I have already finished the presentation in powerpoint. Using prezi and powerpoint effectively is very important in the business world. When presenting any analysis or business case it is important to engage the audience. Lot of words on slides and not many images can make presentations very boring and you could lose a case just based off loss of interest. When working in a large company it is important to create presentations that are engaging and interesting so that your boss actually wants to pay attention. Along with slides it is also important to present and speak confidently. While presenting it is important to be concise and straight to the point with the appropriate amount of depth into topics. I will use these skills in both my coursework one project and in my future career.
Group Project:
We are filming Tuesday morning this week for our presentation. Christian is now not in our group and it is just Menna, Amid, and I. We work well together and hopefully our presentation will show the hard work we have done.
Group Project:
We are filming Tuesday morning this week for our presentation. Christian is now not in our group and it is just Menna, Amid, and I. We work well together and hopefully our presentation will show the hard work we have done.
Comments
Post a Comment