MIS: Week 6 Seminar Reflection

Today in seminar we worked with access.  I have used access before but I found today challenging.  The instructions did not match up perfectly with what access was showing which made it hard to follow.  Also I found following all these instructions confusing and I did not really understand what was going on in the end.  I understand that all the tables connect but the way it was demonstrated in this activity was difficult.  Overall though access is an important tool that I hope to master.  Access allows for companies to process large groups of data and allows for analysis of the data.  This can be very helpful for large companies when they are organizing their products and sales.  I think if the instructions were easier to understand then I could master any of the problems. 

Group Project:
Our fourth member, Christian, showed up today for the first time in weeks.  Our third member unfortunately is not here and since we finished the power point there was nothing more to do except film which we have set up to do next Tuesday.  This will give us ample time to edit and make sure the presentation is good. 

Comments