MIS: Week 5 Lecture Reflection
Today in lecture we had two guest lecturers. One of the lecturers told us about her company she started which is a website that students can sign up for and receive updates of job opportunities relating to the students interests. I found this very interesting because sometimes it can be very difficult to find events and opportunities, especially in a big city when there are so many different events around. This website filters and gives a wide range of opportunities for my specific major. I am excited to login and try this later and hopefully find some opportunities I am interested in. Due to last minute changes I am now looking for an internship for this summer so I will definetly be using this websie to help me with this process. I really appreciated this lecturer coming in and showing us opportunities that I may not have known about if I had not taken this course.
Comments
Post a Comment